Introduction to Parish Nursing in a Lutheran Setting
- Parish Nursing: Setting Up the Office and Documentation
- The Parish Nurse as a Leader
- Self-Care and the Parish Nurse
- Continued Development of Parish Nursing
- Sharing with Peers: Writing for Publication
Summary of Media:
The course will include five videos that highlight the content of several shorter segments of course curriculum. There also are two additional video modules — “Theology of Mercy for Parish Nurses” by the Rev. John T. Pless and “Practical Theology for Parish Nurses!: Caring for God’s People” by the Rev. Dr. Daniel E. Paavola — to which we will refer.