Session 1 – Your Identity and Role
This training is an important step in this journey. It will provide answers about what to expect and tools for your success. It will also allow you to meet and work with your team before you travel, live, and work together. This is an important step in building a strong, effective team.
The training is divided into seven sections. Sections one through six are designed to be completed before the team departs for the field, and the seventh section to be completed after the team returns. The team leader can lead the team through the training or select a person from the team to act as the training facilitator.
- Session 1 – Role and Identity
- Session 2 – Safe Travel and Living Abroad
- Session 3 – Team Roles and Responsibilities
- Session 4 – Effective Mission Communication
- Session 5 – A Multicultural Christian Perspective
- Session 6 – Sharing Your Faith and Returning Home
- Session 7 – Welcome Home!